School Uniform Information and Ordering
Important online uniform ordering information
The Campus Store is pleased to offer online ordering for uniform items beginning with the 2018-2019 school year.
1. 8/25 - 8/31, order placed 9/1 with delivery to your student the week of 9/24
2. 9/1 - 9/15, order placed 9/16 with delivery to your student the week of 10/22
3. 9/16 - 10/15 - order placed 10/16 with delivery to your student the week of 11/26
4. 10/16 - 11/15 - order placed 11/16 with delivery to your student the week of 12/10
5. 11/16 - 12/15 - order placed 12/16 with delivery to your student the week of 1/21
6. 12/16 - 1/15 - order placed 1/16 with delivery to your student the week of 2/18
7. 1/16 - 2/15 - order placed 2/16 with delivery to your student the week of 3/11
Uniform ordering will close on 2/15 so we can prepare for incoming freshmen and returning student ordering for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- All uniforms ordered between 8/25/2018 - 2/15/2019 will be delivered to your student during seminar.
- If you order other spirit gear in addition to uniforms, your student will be required to pick up and sign for the spirit gear in the Campus Store. Spirit gear items will be ready for pick up the next business day after the order is placed.
- Refunds are not given for any uniform items.
- Exchanges are only offered for items we carry in stock - Men's and Women's cotton short sleeve polo shirts and Men's and Women's uniform micro fleece jackets.
All Dowling Catholic students are required to wear the designated dress code bottoms and uniform tops.
- Uniform tops – polos, long-sleeved polos, fleece and v-neck sweaters - are purchased through the Dowling Catholic High School Campus Store.
- Uniform pants - not available at the Dowling Catholic Campus Store.
- Students are required to wear Black, Khaki, Gray or Navy ankle length cotton twill Docker-style pants.
- No skirts – new ’17 – ’18 school year.
- Students MAY NOT wear cargo, jean, hip-hugger, or painter pants. No sagging pants.
- ABSOLUTELY NO YOGA PANTS. Pants must have belt loops, pockets, and a zipper.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for full uniform requirements and details.