ALL UNIFORM ORDERING ENDED ON MAY 18, 2018
IF YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE, YOU CAN BEGIN ORDERING UNIFORMS ON AUGUST 15, 2018. THOSE UNIFORMS WILL DELIVER APPROXIMATELY 3 WEEKS AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACED ON AUGUST 30TH - SO TOWARDS THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
THE CAMPUS STORE WILL REOPEN ON AUGUST 13 AT 9AM. YOU CAN PURCHASE 2 COTTON SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS AND 1 FLEECE FROM OUR STOCK BEGINNING AUGUST 13. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH UNIFORMS IN STOCK TO ENSURE ALL STUDENTS ARE IN UNIFORM ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
Thank you for choosing Dowling Catholic High School ® for your student
All Dowling Catholic students are required to wear the designated dress code bottoms and uniform tops.
- Uniform tops – polos, long-sleeved polos, fleece and v-neck sweaters - are purchased through the Dowling Catholic High School Campus Store.
- Uniform pants - not available at the Dowling Catholic Campus Store.
- Students are required to wear Black, Khaki, Gray or Navy ankle length cotton twill Docker-style pants.
- No skirts – new ’17 – ’18 school year.
- Students MAY NOT wear cargo, jean, hip-hugger, or painter pants. No sagging pants.
- ABSOLUTELY NO YOGA PANTS. Pants must have belt loops, pockets, and a zipper.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for full uniform requirements and details.